Policies & Facts
Niki Lee Shipman Fine Art is committed to excellent customer service. All claims will be handled with the utmost care and attention to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your experience. This is our promise to you.
NLS Code of Conduct
Niki Lee Shipman LLC is committed to kind, honest, respectful and positive business practices both internally and externally. NLS firmly believes in supporting and uplifting all walks of life. In addition to these core values, NLS will always strive to be a chic, modern and cutting edge company open to new, focused ideas and efficient expansion.
- For all inquiries, please email email@example.com.
- Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST.
Print Material Details
- NLS products are printed in-house by Niki Lee Shipman, LLC and signed by Niki.
- The prints are printed on premium acid-free cold-press bright white archival inkjet paper. It is 100% cotton rag material. (Feels similar to thick watercolor paper).
- Ink is strictly authentic Canon brand. It is pigment-based ink featuring Canon’s Reactive Ink Technology, which is formulated to maximize ink adhesion to the media creating clear fine lines and details.
- The prints are signed in pencil by the artist to prove authenticity in that pencil cannot be printed.
Print Size 5” x 7”
- Image size is 6” x 4”; Paper size is 5” x 7”
Print Size 16” x 12”
- Image size is 15” x 11”; Paper size is 16” x 12”;
Print Size 24” x 18”
- Image size is 22.5” x 16.5”; Paper size 24” x 18”
NLS prints may be ordered with a mat board. All matted prints come with a matching back board. The matboards are ordered from a trusted partner, who produce very high-quality products. The matboards are double matted, meaning two layers with a slight ¼” reveal, framing the picture (as seen in photos in product listings). Each layer is 4 Ply (1/16” thick) with a bevel cut. The surface, core and packing paper are buffered pH neutral.
Certificate of Authenticity
Each print 16” x 12” or larger is accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity. Each certificate is dated, numbered and signed by Niki.
Customers may choose to mark their order as a Gift Order which includes a custom card. The custom cards are handwritten and tucked into a branded mini envelope along with an NLS business card and framing coupon (as seen in photos in product listings).
Artwork Only --
If the print is purchased by itself (without a mat), it will ship in a tube. The artwork is carefully rolled, tied in a thin plastic sleeve and placed inside a tube along with the Certificate of Authenticity and marketing materials.
Matted Prints --
If the customer purchases a matted print, it will ship in a large, flat box. The print is packaged in a plastic sleeve, then sandwiched between two large, flat cardboard pieces. The bundle is thoroughly bubble wrapped and packed with filler to ensure the box is sturdy and ships safely.
Domestic orders ship in 1 – 3 business days.
Nik Lee Shipman prints and products are returnable within 7 days of delivery. Funds will be credited in the form of a merchandise credit. Not applicable to orders shipped outside of the Continental U.S. and Canada.
- Return process must be initiated within 5 days of delivery by contacting NLS customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Products must be returned unopened, undamaged & in original packaging.
- Framed & unframed prints must be returned undamaged & in original packaging.
- Return shipping label will be provided by NLS customer service. Shipping charges will be deducted from merchandise credit. Items must be return shipped within 48 hours of label receipt.
- All Niki Lee Shipman prints and products purchased through 3rd party vendors are non-exchangeable and non-returnable through our site. Please refer to the 3rd party vendor's terms and conditions for any issues with your order.
Damaged, Incorrect or Lost Orders
Any damaged or incorrect Niki Lee Shipman prints or products, purchased on our site, are eligible for replacement. We require all damaged and incorrect prints/products to be returned to our studio for replacement. On the day of your delivery please carefully inspect your shipping package. Be sure to document any/all impurities and include this information when contacting customer service regarding your damaged item. We must receive written notification as well as photo documentation of damages within 14 days of receiving item. After 14 days, we will no longer be able to replace an item. For damaged or incorrect work, please send an email to email@example.com.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, phone number, etc. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Your Rights (European Residents)
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, your order information will remain on file in our records, however your CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IS NOT SAVED.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years old.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org